Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fear

A memory I have of fear is when I was at my brothers house. Joel (my brother) and his roommate invited weird people over that I had never met. They were quite nice when I first met them. But then  things got a little out of hand and my brothers roommate pulled out a knife and was going to stab the guy they invited over. That made me experience fear because I thought I was about to watch someone die in front of me.
 From this experience I can tell you that fear paralyzes you. It's makes your body freeze so you just get stuck in the situation. The face of fear on a person is almost indiscribable. The face of fear, before your brain allows you to analyze the situation is wide eyes and open mouthed. Extreme fear can give you PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder). Where is can effect you to the point where you can't function normally in society. Fear can effect your senses by making everything so much more extreme. You're mind will trick you into thinking you see something or hear something that you should be afraid of to keep you on your toes. The only thing someone can do to mater fear is to be able to deal with or cope with the situation in which fear presents itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment