Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reflection

This week, one thing that worked really well was rambling on about my belief. I didn't sound preachy, and I made it interesting enough to make the reader want to keep reading. Throughout the year I have made a lot of progress. My voice have become really strong. My problem this week was trying to relate my personal life to my work. I don't like putting my personal life because I believe I have a relatively boring life. But with my personal touch is asked for, I will try harder.

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, I'm struggling with the same thing. I haven't found a way around it though. Let you know if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you know when your writing is improving. It's sometimes hard to tell yourself because things often change so slowly. Keep up the good work chica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about my life. But good deal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rambling can be bad but if you don't drift off topic it can be just as enjoyed as any other writing

    ReplyDelete